NEC DSX (Page 4)
Put Our Technology to Work for You . . .
The ability to add voice mail is built into the system and only requires an IntraMail compact flash card to activate. IntraMail is a full-featured Voice Mail Auto Attendant system that will transfer incoming callers and record Voice Mail messages.
- Department Calling - Eliminate or minimize the need for an operator or receptionist. IntraMail automatically answers incoming calls and provides callers a wide variety of dialing options (i.e., press 1 for Sales, press 2 for Service). Each user can then assign unique ring tones to help differentiate between these incoming calls.
- Message Center Key - To ensure that important messages are delivered and responded to quickly and efficiently, a group of co-workers can share voice message responsibilities. Messages can be left in a designated mailbox. Each group member will have an assigned key associated with that mailbox which will flash when a new message has been received.
- Directory Dialing - Ease callers through the call routing process. IntraMail provides the ability to have multiple company and personal greetings and the capability to reach an employee’s extension by entering their name instead of extension number.
- Message on Hold - Use time spent on hold as a company advantage. IntraMail lets the System Administrator record an informative message that will play to callers while they wait.
- Conversation Record - For detail accuracy while on an important call, record the conversation into any mailbox for later review. You can also send your recorded conversation to a co-worker.
- Message Notification - Eliminate the need to call the office to check for new messages. IntraMail can automatically call a designated telephone number (such as a cell phone) to let the user know when new messages arrive. This feature can also be used to enhance a Service/Dispatch Center.
- Call Screening - Listen to (screen) a voice mail message as it is being left in your mailbox. Choose the option to let the call go through to the mailbox or take that important call.
- Fax Detection - Automated Attendant can automatically detect incoming fax calls and transfer them to a fax machine, maximizing the use of your telephone lines.
BBuilt-in Caller ID . . .
Caller ID (CID) capability is built into every DSX system. With CID, you can identify incoming callers before the call is answered. The caller’s name and number (if available) will appear simultaneously in the display.
- Logging - Stores the name, number and time /date of each outside call that rings an extension. This allows the user to easily review, save and redial their received calls.
- Checking - Amanager can have the capability to view CID information associated with a co-worker’s line or extension. With
- Return Call - Easily return a call without manually re-entering the caller’s number. After listening to a voice message,
- IntraMail can verbally provide calling number information along with the voice message.
- To Analog Ports - To enhance convenience and flexibility, DSX can send CID information for external and intercom calls to analog single line ports for use with customerprovided CID accessories.
System Programming . . .
System Administration - Program changes to the system are easy to make from the telephone or a PC connected to the system’s USB or Ethernet port. In addition, your installer can make these changes remotely through the Ethernet port or an optional built-in modem.
Model Information and Connectivity...